20.8.11

The Beginning

UPDATED:
This is also a place where I  etch out some thoughts and memories from a spiritual perspective onto a blog. A majority of the posts have been the devotional studies I had through unfamiliar minor prophets and I will be finishing up with the most impactful one: Hosea. This study was done much earlier than all the rest, but you can actually see in just the language and way the text flows throughout each post as the Lord makes me to be more like his son, Jesus Christ.

Following after the Hosea posts this will function as a "Spiritual Saturation Blog". I say that only to coin the phrase :) But more seriously, this is just another outlet for my personal thoughts to work their way into words on a page.

Basically, the blog will be a combination of posting meaningful devotionals that impact me in a special way, poems I feel like writing, conceits, interesting illustration ideas, fictional (spiritual) stories, and even actual events. Hopefully this is just will function like a journal you just stumble upon and start reading.

Enjoy the blog my hope is that you see God's love, grace, and greatness as you read.
The Word of God is quick and powerful and it is the only thing that works in our lives apart from the Holy Spirit if you are saved by the grace of God. May he show his love to you today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment